Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beta Rev-4T

We had the 2008 Beta Rev-4T Racing available for test ride at Prestige 1, it was interesting for me because i had only ridden the Beta 4 stroke only few times before. The main thing which surprised me was the acceleration. I took it out for a quick ride before the trial and lined up for a step which i had done a thousand times before. I gave it a heap of throttle just to make sure and the bike almost put me on my arse. I found it very strange to ride coming off a 2 stroke but i think the 4 stroke is something i could get use to pretty quickly. Everyone i spoke to who took it for a ride gave very positive feed back, the only thing that people who usually ride 2 strokes had trouble with was starting it. I found you just have to remember not to touch the throttle at all and only give gentle kicks. We will have the Rev-4 at the next two trials for more test rides and then it will be sent back over east after the Blackwood 2 Day.