Monday, September 14, 2009

Lewis rides his last world event!!!!

 

hey guys...
ok my day...
me and kyle warmed up in the practice area
where i found my bike was running absolute shit !!
didnt even go up to 3/4 revs, and had little bottom end !
didnt notice it earlier, as i hadnt done any training in the days befor,
although we put a diFf base gasket, it was running shit !
kyles bike was sweet, as he had a high compression head on it...
 
lap one the sun was out, but sections stiLl wet, makin it extremely slippery...
first 4 sections were highest up, and the bike really struggled in them...
started off weLL with a 1 in section 1,
but then 5 on section 2, as i didnt make it up a large step, bike wouldnt rev !!
section 4 i had the same problem both laps, was on clean,
but couldnt get up this one rock !
it wasnt massive, i did bigger rocks in the trial, but u need revs and to hit it hard !
so i wasnt happy with that haha....
 
many- many of the sections on the first lap,
u were just battling to get through with a 3...
not just me, many many riders struggled....
 
the sections were very very long too, so it was very tight on time...
i had some real shit rides on the first lap...
there were a few sections in the water, possible 1 or 0, but i got 3s.... grrr
I was happy gettin a 3 on section 10 i think it was...
kyle didnt even attempt it on lap 1...
had this biggg slippery rock step, with like a weird take oFf......
many riders were 5ing it, was happy i got up, 3rd gear haha,
the bike was little better on the last half of the lap, as it was lower down the hiLl....
section 14, rode the first 3/4 of it clean and super stylish haha,
the crowd were clapping haha, but then i 3d the end grrr hahaha.
 I was happy i beat kyle by 8 pts on lap one!!!
 
lap2...
started oFf well,
1, 1 (got up the step ), 3, 5 (couldnt get up the step haha)
then i started gettin real weak in my hands....
lap 2 was 5pts better than lap one, but I 5d two sections I only 3d on lap 1 !
so that didnt make me happy....
had 6 fives on lap two, when really it shoulda been possible for me to only have one 5.
I got cramp in me right hand, it was locking up...
and this older lady observer was givin me water hahahahaha.
It was great to finish on equal points as kyle... given aLl the prob's i had.....
shows ive improved me ridin....
but yeh many many sections today were just a bloody dog fight to get through with 3 haha.
lookin forward to seeing everyone,
 Lewis..............