Monday, September 7, 2009

Lewis rides Spanish world round.

 

hey all.
 
well today I beat Kyle , that was the best part of my day.
dunno how because i wasnt happy with my ridin.
like Kyle proberly rode crap too, but i thought for sure he would beat me,
even tho my score was lower today, i wasnt happy with my riding.
i was like rLly hot and cold...
i had some awsum rides, cleaned this one difficult section on the first lap,
other than that my first lap was shocking, i just couldnt get into it.
 
Second lap i improved, best lap of weekend, but stiLl wasnt happy, lots of unneeded 5s.
52 was my best lap score,
but if i add up my best rides on each section,
that gives me a lap of 40.and i got laps in the 60s !!!!!!!!!!!
so i wasnt consistent, and coulda posted much better laps.
 
that section i told ya bout yesterday, the awsum one i got up both times,
5d it both laps today !!
after goin up the first step i kept gettin all skewifff so couldnt continue to the 2nd one !
Alfredo Gomez 5d that section both laps today !
so I was happy i got a 1 and a 3 yesterday in it ! haha.
 
although the sections were horrible and very difficult haha,
i think it was a great experienca ridin that sorta terrain, it rLly was.
the europeans are sooooooooooooo good at it.
in a totaLly different league.
 
after i finished i went to watch the top guys, now that was awsum.
they make the craziesttttttttttt stuFf look sooooo easy. it was mental.

On the lap in one spot, u ride around this rock face.
and bout 5ish metres to the side and down, is like bigggg cliff face into this hole.
and when i was going round the lap after ridin,
heaps of official people were lookin down there, and there were
officials who had gone round the long way to get to the bottom,
 apparently someone lost it and rode off the edge !
i was just like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
he would be lucky to survive where he feLl from.
they were calling out, but no answer.
so dunno what became of that?....
 
so yeh that was my day,
was not happy with my ridin part from few rides,
i cleaned two sections, that i 5d on every other lap of the weekend !
and i 5d sections today that i got thru yesterday !! grrrrrrrrr
I couldnt believe i beat Kyle, i was sure he woulda flogged me after my efforts yesterday.
ok buy for now , Lewis.
 
Note from Leo, hope to post a couple of pics of THE STEEEEP!!! section  shortly,,,,,
also check Kevin zar's interview on trials aust,!!!!