Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lewis finishes Italian World round riding the world junior class.

 
----- Original Message -----
To: Home
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 3:37 AM

hello! everyone
 
today I still  did not ride that well, it is pretty hard cos sections are soooooooooooooo slippery, and on very steep hills.
 
on my 2nd lap i catch up to all the top riders, i was in the line right next to them,it was pretty cool haha, they were asking like can i go first like hellll putting pressure on me, i just let them in  because they were only on their 1st lap, they were like thankyou thankyou haha.
 my riding is getting better tho .
 In section 13 in the river, i went
 to foot, but I fell in this huge hole in the river, i got saturated from shoulders down,It was a bit embarrasing , the water was helllll cold 
 On lap 1 I dropped 62 points ,lap 2 only 55 points to finish28th out of 34 starters.The last 5 riders failing to finish.
My final score was 117 pts. only 46 behind Laia Sanz in 17th place on 71 pts.
Once I finished and had something to eat, Joan and I went and watched the top guys on their 2nd lap. awsome to watch, Raga won,Fuji 2nd and Bou 3rd.
Now its back to Pons place for a weeks training then off to Andorra for the next world round.