Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lewis in Andorra for World Round.

 
----- Original Message -----
To: Home
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 12:55 AM
Subject: RE:

hello!
 
Andorra is awsum!
we are soooo high in the mountains,its way nice. 
today in practice it was awsum
I trained in the same section, just slightly easier than some of the world guys!
same line as some of the world junior and 125 riders
its crazy tho, cos I practicin this section, and like infront of me is jeroni fajardo, then right behind me loris gubian!
it was pretty cool 
I have had the barrel off my bike twice today, changing the base gaskets to cope with the altitude! haha
 
we walked sections today....
they are so bloody hard! ah
I think ill be lucky if I even get through one section!
seriously
they are hard as
some sections are in this big rocky river, the rest in the forests
soooooooooooo insanely slippery! haha 
the lap is awsum tho
its huge and like a massive trail ride 
this mornin was hot, so when we go walk sections I have a t shirt on...
then it poured and hailed! I was sooooo cold.
 
when we drove here it hailed heaps, looked like snow everywhere! haha
oh at every event me sam and seoung help set the truck up, like the enclosed room and stuff
so last nite albert cabestanys mechanic (he is so nice) took us out for dinner
so we were eatin with albert cabestany! he is really nice. 
and toni bou, he is nice to, always waves and says hi .
 
oh guess what also, at this place it is also a mountain bike park!
there is a hugeee foam pit!
massive dirt jumps
and like downhill tracks with northshore stuff
its awsum wish I had my norco haha
 Lewis.