Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lewis,22nd in Andorra.

 
----- Original Message -----
To: Home
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: RE: from home

hELLO

well in the trial I rode better than last weekend, but stiLl much the same
the sections werent as hard as they looked in the rain, as it was a really nice fine day.
on my 2nd lap I managed four cleans, one 1, fours 3's, and six 5's compaired to 1st lap of one clean,two 1's, one 2,four 3's, and seven 5's.
I was happy with the 4 cleans! .
also on about three sections, I rode clean through most of the hard stuff, then ended up 5ing or dabbing for 3 on really easy bits. very annoying
so if I got it all together I think I could make my score alot lower
was fun tho! very slippery!
The lap was huge,  on the first lap I occured 51pts plus 9pts time penalty, 2nd lap was better with 43pts and only 2pts on time, so I need to be quicker next time. on the 2nd lap u dont even look at most sections. just ride them
I also got very tired on the 2nd lap, this cost me many points also, the sections are very tiring as there is no room or time to have a break like in australia. most sections are very long, I timed out once or twice.
So overall  I finished with a score of 94pts plus 11pts on time total of 105pts which placed me 22nd out of 26 starters.
Now its back to Pons place in Barcelona to clean an check the bike an practise, practise, practise ready for more!!!.
Note from Mum,Dad an Alex, Great ride Lewis, congratulations on finishing 22nd in a World championship Junior event.Great effort!!!.